About Julie Bayer
As a native to Bishop, I love my community and sharing my enthusiasm for the quality of life to be experienced in this beautiful and unique place! I am devoted to my clients and committed to my job, providing excellent service through integrity, knowledge, and skills.
Prior to selling real estate, I was an elementary school teacher for nearly twenty years. I have raised two amazing sons. Given the chance to work with you, I will be hands-on and involved in your transaction from start to finish!
- Licensed Agent since 2010
- Master’s Degree – Curriculum and Instruction
- International President’s Circle for 2016; 2017
Area of Expertise:
- Communication and Collaboration with Sellers
- Negotiation Skills
- Educating First Time Buyers
- Knowledge of Community
- Resourcefulness and Problem Solving
- Member of Altrusa International of the Eastern Sierra
- Past Client Referrals Available Upon Request
- Serving Lone Pine, Independence, Bishop, Chalfant Valley, Mustang Mesa, Round Valley, Paradise, Swall Meadows, Crowley Lake and the surrounding areas.